Sunday, May 27, 2007

UFC:71 LIDDELL VS. JACKSON

Photo Courtesy of UFC.COM

I was originally not going to buy this PPV match, but I gave in. $39.99 bucks and I think it was worth it. Anyway, liddell and jackson was a good fight even if it did last for a minute and a half. But there was at least two good fights on the card. The Parysian fight wasn't bad and the houston alexander vs "the dean of mean" keith jardine wasn't a bad fight either. I know, I complained about the main event being too short, but this fight was a complete shocker. Jardine just did not take Houston Alexander seriously, and he paid for it. He got beat senseless and Houston just punched till his mouth guard came out. Anyway, this will probably be the only PPV match that I see from UFC this year. Until the Dan Henderson match with Quinton Jackson or when the PRIDE FC fighters start coming into the UFC for bouts, then I might order again. Come on Shogun Rua and Wanderlei Silva! Come and destroy the competition.

technorati tags:

No comments: