Sunday, May 27, 2007

New CDs In My Collection

Yours to Keep

My collection is growing stronger. Before, cds I bought were either of hip hop or house genres. Though, I still get my ocassional hip hop or house cd, but I am veering off the usual path and going into some pop rock stuff.

Two cds that I just bought were the new Jarvis Cocker cd and the solo debut of Albert Hammond Jr, he's one of the band members of The Strokes. The one with the jewfro. Anyway, two really good album. Especially the Albert Hammond Jr album. It's a little bit more of a slowed down, softer edge strokes album. The Jarvis Cocker album is the same old Jarvis Cocker album. But he delivers everytime with witty lyrics and great music.

Anyway, pick these albums if you want to explore some new music and you just want to grow up.

technorati tags:,

No comments: